Sunday, September 15, 2013

First Trip into Fall


September was spoiling us with hot summery weather until just now. Last week, I was still wearing my summer wardrobe. We did get a couple of big storms mixed with 80 to 90 degrees temperature, but only this weekend feels truly fall-like... 


When I asked my husband what will our traditional weekend trip be like, he said to look at it as our first trip into fall. This phrase inspired my first fall outfit with a new funky top by Eva Varro. "WOW! It's like artwork," said our waitress last night. That's exactly what I thought when I found this piece at Nordstrom Rack. I simply must go to a museum wearing it! I wonder if they let me get out or just hang me on the wall? :)




I paired the top with classical wide linen pants by Bryn Walker, mustard yellow flats by Born, and one of my favorite rings made of Italian glass (surprisingly sturdy piece which I wear for a few years, and I mean I wear it a lot!). I didn't think that a plain basic purse would go with such a vibrant outfit, and picked my olive green purse by B Makowsky (love this brand). Justin offered me to stop by a local Chico's in hope to find just the right earrings on a great sale to complete my outfit. The tassel earrings just did the trick! (Original price $29, discounted to $9.)




And here is my lovely photographer, as usual :)




He looks so sharp in the field jacket by Cabelas, shoes by Ecco, and with his new handsome briefcase by Wilson Leather. :) 






Have a lot of your own enjoyable trips into fall!

Top by Eva Varro via Nordstrom Rack. Linen pants by Bryn Walker. Flats by Born. Earrings by Chico's. Purse by B Makowsky

Location: Gig Harbor

No comments:

Post a Comment