Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sparkly


I have never worn sequins like this before - I maybe had things with just a touch of sequins in the past. But I couldn't help but try on this purple sparkly top at Lane's Bryant a couple of weeks ago. 
"I would definitely wear it myself," said Anna.
"She knows she is sparkly," said Justin.











  





Have yourself lots of happy sparkles this wonderful holiday season!

Sequin front tank (available in other colors and styles here) and Chevron pencil skirt (here) by Lane Bryant (check out your local store for clearance items - I got both of these garments for about $15 or so). White shirt and blazer by Chico's. Pea Coat by Kristen Blake via Nordstrom (available in regular and plus sizes here). Booties by Aquatalia. Purse by B Makowsky.
Justin is wearing his Cabela's cotton Fatigue sweater (on sale here) - he just loves it, me too - great color on him!

Location: Des Moines

Linked with 52 Pick-me-up for Mixed Metals theme

2 comments:

  1. Sparkly things didn't feature very prominently in my early years ... it was as if the people I grew up with didn't think us mere mortals should call attention to our selves. But I'm VERY glad that both you and Anna are so comfortable wearing things that twinkle, shine and glimmer just the way you both do as people. It makes so much sense. Magical clothes for magical people! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my love! You are the kindest, warmest and most loving person I've ever known in my life. It feels so natural to be sparkly when I am with you. :)

      Delete