Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bold Colors and Black Ruana


I started wearing bold colors much more often, and combining them much more boldly than I have ever done before.






The ruana was purchased last year, and I am still quite happy with it. I love including old pictures in my posts - so here are a couple of pictures of me wearing this ruana in November 2012, when my parents were visiting us (from Russia), and we all went to Seattle for sightseeing and some winter fun:


And here is one photo with my dad too:


And just one more from December 2012, when Justin and I had a weekend break at one of the many lovely villages around Puget Sound - the picturesque La Conner (for some reason, I really like this picture):


I showed another (mohair) ruana earlier in the blog - there are also links to articles about ruanas and ways to wear them! Ruanas rule!

Ruana and turtleneck(s) by Chico's. Skirt by Lane Bryant. Top by Eva Varro (first shown here). Tights by Hue. Shoes by Dansko. Earrings by Chico's.

Location: Renton

No comments:

Post a Comment