Monday, February 26, 2018

Outshine the Sun


No worries, Pacific Northwest! 
When sun is hidden behind the clouds, I will come to the rescue. 




Armed with nothing but my golden poncho, velvet pants, shiny turtleneck and a bouquet of sunny flowers, I enter the windy streets of your cities and do the Sun's job - warming up people's hearts and melting the untimely snow.




I'll shine and sparkle on everyone and everything that craves the sun - people, houses, cars, trees, cats and birds. And as if I were a big sunny magnet, I'll attract more golden rays to your gray streets, in all different forms and shapes - yellow cars (4 that we counted today), women's outfits, almost head to toe golden yellow (2 besides myself, in one little restaurant).



Being met with my disarming defense, your heavy clouds won't be able to attack any longer, will give up, lay down their arms and welcome the sunshine.


Poncho - Anthropologie 
(old, previously shown in OCTOBER 2016 and FEBRUARY 2016)
Pants - Eloquii (sale)
Shoes - Dansko via Nordstrom Rack
Turtleneck - thrifted via Goodwill
Clip-on earrings - vintage

Linking up with Visible Monday

* * *


20 comments:

  1. Let's hear it for the cheery gold and yellow! You look wonderful in this sunny poncho and I'll bet the snow melted away at your footstep. Thanks for linking up, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your expression, Patti, so poetic - "the snow melted away at your footstep." <3

      Delete
  2. Ślicznie wyglądasz:)))w tak wiosennych kolorach:)))piękna peleryna:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fucking love your whole look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalia your sunny cape is great. I wish more people wear yellow and gold and shine against grey clouds. It us so cold outside, I am waiting for spring. You look gorgeous spring can come :)
    Warm hugs Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bloggers inspire me - when I read blogs, it's like living another parallel life where all people wear bright colors. :) It helps me to change my reality too!

      Delete
  5. Wohoo, so shiny, that warms me in our very cold morning (1°f today)!
    I'm still sick, but I will be back soon.
    Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're feeling better, dear Mascha! Glad that we found each other again. Stay warm!!!

      Delete
  6. you are sunshine on feet - even if you would not wear gold and yellow! <3 <3 <3
    fabulous look!! very 60s jet set aprés ski party :-)
    i use my trusty red-red to warm up things and air - it worked very well last saturday - pics will follow.......
    warmest hugs & much love! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunshine on feet! I love that!!!
      I can't wait to see your red outfit! <3

      Delete
  7. WOWWW, you're really like a ray of sunshine, warming up people's hearts!, warming up mine too! It's a joy to the eye watching you in your fabulous outfit, looking so lovely and cute!, I love your poncho and your velvet pants, and all your accessories. And I love that some other ladies were wearing yellow outfits!, such a lovely day when you cross paths with somebody dressing in a happy color!
    besos & sol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my dear! Yellow is such a strong color - like sun energy it attracts more sun and warmth, like a magnet! <3

      Delete
  8. Providing sunshine on a cloudy day: someone's got to do it, and you do it brilliantly and with much panache as usual. Wow, those trousers! I need to put on my sunglasses! I'm loving your cape too, which looks warm and snuggly. I'd lend you my gold leather gloves, they would be perfect for your outfit ;-) Do keep being a ray of sunshine, my friend! Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear, for your warm words! I would love to have such gloves, what a wonderful idea!!!

      Delete
  9. You're my sunshine superhero! You look amazing in your golden trousers and bold top! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that - Sunshine superhero! I agree to be one. :)

      Delete
  10. Natalia, you are sunshine and most certainly would light up any grey day. I love your luxurious gold pants and wonderful poncho. The flowers are so pretty too. I do hope the sun shines soon.

    ReplyDelete